Everyday foot traffic in your home grinds dirt and odors deep into your carpets and wears down the fibers. This is bad enough but when coupled with pet accidents or wear and tear from children these problems are compounded.
But no worries, with over 130 years of carpet cleaning services we are truly experts at making your carpets look and smell the best. Plush and beautiful carpets need house carpet cleaning, proper maintenance and care. Over time, dirt and grime can accumulate and settle deep in the carpet pile causing your carpet to become a convenient ground for microbes and bacteria. Hence, regular carpet maintenance is a must for every carpet owner.
Here’s What You Can Expect from Carpet Cleaning Services:
- Hot water extraction method
- State-of-the-art truck mounted carpet cleaning systems
- Hot, reverse osmosis water and cleaning products are forced deep into carpet fibers to provide a deep steam clean
- Extra attention is given to spots, heavy traffic patterns, and filtration
- Ground-in dirt and soil is loosened and then lifted during the process
- Vacuum pressure extracts ground-in dirt, cleaning solution and approximately 95% of the moisture which accounts for reasonable drying times
- Process removes majority of the following:
- Allergens and other microscopic pollutants
Information to Know When You’re Getting Your Carpets Cleaned:
- Advise us of nature of any spots – this helps with pre-spotting efforts
- Carpet has been protected by the installation of protective tabs or blocks underneath the legs of wooden furniture. Please do not remove these tabs or blocks until your carpet is completely dry.
- How long your carpet takes to dry depends upon many things within your indoor environment; including humidity, air movement, the degree of soiling that was within the carpet, and your instructions to our technicians. Please refrain from subjecting your carpet to extreme traffic or usage until the carpet is completely dry. This will occur within 1 to 24 hours.
- Children & pets should be kept off the freshly cleaned carpets until thoroughly dry.
- If you had a fiber protection system applied following the cleaning, please allow 24 hours cure time prior to allowing full usage and traffic on the carpet.
- USE CAUTION when walking from damp carpet onto hard surface floors. The possibility of slipping is increased.
- Do not rearrange your furniture for at least 48 hours to reduce chance of furniture stains on carpet.
- Cleaning process is safe for properly installed carpet. If any installation problems you are aware of, please let us know immediately to allow us to take extra caution in these areas.
What You Should Expect from Carpet Deep Cleaning Services:
- When necessary, a thorough pre-vacuum of carpets
- State-of-the-art truck mounted machines and water tanks filled with reverse osmosis water (we supply the water) (side note: reverse osmosis water is the water used at car washes for the spot-free rinse)
- No charge for most spot removal (exceptions: red dyes, wine, pet urine, vomit, etc.)
- No charge for most furniture moving (due to liability issues, we don’t move electronics, breakables, etc.) We also ask all breakables are removed from any furniture we are to move for the cleaning.
- Use of extra drying passes leaves your carpet as dry as possible